SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 5 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

 DAY 18- 12/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. There was a quiz competition on the third period. We took part in the arrangement of the quiz. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I took the section diagonals.



 DAY 19- 13/01/2026
Today I reach the school at the 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register I met my Mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 7th period I taught them problems of the diagonals of the chapter parallelogram. There was a PTA meeting in the school on the 4th period. We got substitution on classes for discipline duty.

 DAY 20- 14/01/2026

Today I reach the school at the 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register I met my Mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 4th period, I thought them the problems of diagonals. I got a substitution on 6 E, I conducted several activities to engage the class.

 DAY 21- 16/01/2026

Today I reach the school at the 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register I met my Mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I took the chapter parallelogram and the section area. I got a substitution on 8C I took a class through peer tutoring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 7 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM