SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 7 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 27 - 27/01/2026 Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I got a substitution on 8A on the fourth period I had a teaching period on the seventh period. I continue the section area of Rhombus to the class. DAY 28 - 28/01/2026 Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on fourth period. I took the section area of rhombuses. After the lunch break we helped the PE sir to prepare chest number for the kidez sports event. DAY 29 - 29/01/2026 Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on first period. I taught them some problems of the section rhombuses. We had duty on the lunch break, we served the students with the mid day meal. DAY 30 -...
Comments
Post a Comment