SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 2 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 4 - 17/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. The school organized November test at the third and fifth period, I got exam duty on both the periods. I had a teaching period on 8 D at the 4th period I took the portion diameter of the chapter circles.
DAY 5 - 18/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. The school organized November test at the third and fifth period, I got exam duty on both the periods. I had a teaching period on 8 D at the 7th period. I used inquiry training model to take the next section chords of a circle.
DAY 6 - 19/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I got exam duty on third and fifth period. I had a teaching period on forth period. I engaged the students with problem of chords. I got a substitution at a sixth period at 10 B. I managed the class and allowed the students to study for the examination.
DAY 7 - 20/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I got exam duty on third and fifth period. I had a teaching period on first period. I continued the class with problem of chords.
DAY 8 - 21/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I got exam duty on third period. I had a teaching period on first period. I introduced the section equal chords to the class.
DAY 9 - 22/11/2025
Today I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on forth period. I taught them equal chords. After noon, we helped the teachers to wrap the pen with gift paper. It is to be gifted to students on the next assembly for their achievement.
Comments
Post a Comment