SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 8 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 32 - 29/09/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom to met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I introduced the chapter Solutions of Equations. I got a substitution at 8 E on the fifth period. I engaged the students with some general knowledge.
DAY 33 - 03/10/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom to met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I continued the chapter Solutions of Equations. In the third period, there was a story writing competition. We helped the teachers to arrange the competition. Then we stayed back in the staffroom and discussed about lessons.
DAY 34 - 04/10/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom to met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I continued the chapter Solutions of Equations. At noon, the school honored the students who were winners of state level sports events.
Comments
Post a Comment