SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 10 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 40 - 13/10/2025
I reached school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I continued the section algebraic method of the chapter solutions of equation. After the lunch break, there was a drawing competition as part of school kalolsavam. We helped the teacher to conduct the competition at UP and HS level.
DAY 41 - 14/10/2025
I reached school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on seventh period. I stayed in the staffroom and prepared for the classes. Students were prepared for school subdistrict level exhibition. We helped them and cleared the doubts. I took the class on 8 D at the seventh period. I completed the chapter solutions of equations.
DAY 42 - 15/10/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. The school was busy with school with school exhibition. We helped the students to organize them. I got a period on 8D on the fourth period. I conducted achievement test on the class.
DAY 43 - 16/10/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staff room. I got a period on 8D on the 4th period. As part of B.Ed work, I took a conscientization program. I choose the topic drug abuse. Other trainees helped me to organize it. I made a talk on the topic, students listened to it. Students shared their thoughts to the class. We took an oath against drug abuse and ended at the session.
DAY 44 - 17/10/2025
Today was the last day of school Internship Phase 1. I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staff room. I got a period on 8A on the 5th period. I took the class to school auditorium with the permission of headmaster. I conducted a program on value education. I inculcate the value empathy to the students. I conducted activity to transmit the values I got a period on 8D, I shared my experience with the students students gave feedback to my class.
Comments
Post a Comment