SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 7 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

  DAY 27 - 22/09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom to met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. As part of social science exhibition, a newspaper reading competition was conducted. We coordinate it. Later, there was an IT quiz competition. We were the invigilators. Then I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I introduced the section regular polygons.



  DAY 28 - 23/09/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period at 8.D on the seventh period. I taught them the formula of inner and outer angle of regular polygon. I taught with a new strategy. We had discipline duty in the evening.

  DAY 29 - 24/09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance, I met my mentor teacher. We discussed about the class and she reviewed my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I taught them construction of regular polygon in different ways. My fifth period was a complete change of pace. I helped the teacher to conduct a quiz competition. My role was to invigilate and assist with scoring.

INNOVATIVE MODEL
While constructing regular pentagon it is observed that the last line of the regular polygon is simply joined. But the length of the line is equal to other sides. To make the concept clear to the students, a model was presented. The regular pentagon is divided into 3 triangles by using the concept of equal triangles and isosceles triangle. We can prove that the last line is equal to the other four sides and the angle formed are that of regular pentagon. It is easily presented in the model.

  DAY 30 - 25/09/2025

I arrived the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on first period. I engaged the students with the problems of regular polygon. I got a class substitution on the fifth period on 8.I. I engaged the class with some fun games

  DAY 31 - 26/09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. The day began with a prayer. After signing the attendance sheet, I went to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I engaged the students with some problems of regular polygon. It was my last class on polygons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 7 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM