SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 5 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 19 - 08 /09/2025
The day began with the prayer. I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I began a new unit, polygon. I introduced the chapter to the class. Today was the day, the school reopened after the Onam vacation.
DAY 20 - 09/09/2025
The day began with the prayer. I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the seventh period. I continued the unit, polygon.
DAY 21 - 10 /09/2025
The day began with the prayer. I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I taught them some problems of the chapter polygons. We got discipline duty at the evening.
DAY 22 - 11 /09/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. The day began with the prayer. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to the staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I began a new topic outer angle. There was an audition for drama during the forth period. I also get a substitution in 8 C.
DAY 23 - 12 /09/2025
I reached the school at 9:20 am. The day began with the prayer. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to the staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I taught the students the relation between outer angle and inner angle. We had discipline duty at the lunch break and evening. We engaged on our works and stayed at the staffroom.
Comments
Post a Comment