SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 4 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 15 - 11 /08/2025
The day began with the prayer. I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I taught the section squares of difference. I discussed the problem of the section squares of difference. There was a strike afternoon so the class was dispersed.
DAY 16 - 12 /08/2025
I arrived at the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. I went to the staffroom and I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII D at the seventh period. Today I engaged the students with problems of squares of differences of the chapter square identities. The school election was planned to conduct on Thursday. All teacher trainees were requested to make a ballot box for the election. We helped each other and made the box.
DAY 17 - 13 /08/2025
I arrived at the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. I went to the staffroom and I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I taught them a new identity and the difference. Today the school arranged an Onam sadya for the students. We took part in it for serving and arranging students. We were also provided with the sadya. The school was dispersed after the meal and went home. Students enjoyed the meal and went home.
DAY 18 - 14 /08/2025
I arrived at the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. I went to the classroom and I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I taught them a new identity the difference of square. Today the school arranged an onam sadya for the students. We took part in it for serving and arranging students. We were also provided with the sadya. The school was dispersed after the list. Students enjoyed the meal and went home.
Comments
Post a Comment