SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 3 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

 DAY 10 - 04/08/2025

Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register I moved to staff room. Class started after prayer. My mentor teacher allotted me 4th period. I took the class on the topic squares of difference (Unit - Square Identities). After the class I reached staffroom and discussed my experience with my peer trainees. I got discipline duty at the up section on the sixth period while distributing milk. After that, there was a parents teachers meeting on 7th and 8th standard students. We made proper arrangements for the meeting.

DAY 11 - 05/08/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. I went to the staffroom and I met my mentor teacher to review the learning lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII-D at the seventh period. I took the class on the topic sum of squares (Unit - Square Identities). Today also I engaged the students to concrete the concepts. The school sports was declared on coming Friday. Houses were divided and list of students in each house was prepared. School election was declared to be conducted on next Friday (14/08/2025).

DAY 12 - 06 /08/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am and signed the attendance register. I went to the staffroom and met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I had a teaching period in VIII D. at the fourth period. I established a new identity to the students from the previous ones. Today was the Hiroshima day. Schools prepared some activities to memorize the day. The sudoku birds were used to decorate the school. Speeches and posters were prepared. All the teacher trainees were actively involved in it. The day was really amazing.






DAY 13 - 07 /08/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet. I went to staffroom and met my mentor. After reviewing the lesson plan, I went to my class as I had a teaching period on VIII.D at the first period. I taught the additional points of the section squares of differences of the chapter square identities. The school prepare to conduct the annual sport meet on the Friday. The selection procedure include the screening was did on this day after noon. All the trainees involved in the process. We were given roles of score card writing, arranging the students and discipline duty on the ground. We helped the teachers for it.

DAY 14 - 08 /08/2025

The day was the annual sports meet of the school. As a teacher, my role extended far beyond the classroom, encompassing various responsibilities to ensure the events success. I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, we were moved to the school ground. The day began early with setting up the venue. I coordinated with other fellow trainees to arrange equipment for events.
The programs were scheduled after the inaugural ceremony followed by marchpast. We were in charge of refreshment. We distributed drinks to all the students take part in the march. There required a quick arrangement for the events. We were given roles of monitoring, reviewing the games. We ensured the safety of students. We helped the teachers. A lunch was prepared for the students, we coordinated the distribution. We all were given the lunch.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 7 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM