SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 2 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 5 - 28/07/2025
Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register I moved to staff room. Class started after prayer. I got a chance to be the invigilators of the monthly test at 9 F. My mentor teacher allotted me 4th period. I took the class on the topic sum of squares. (Unit - Square Identities). After the class I reached staffroom and discussed my experience with my peer trainees. I had a substitution on 8 C on the sixth period. I engaged the students with some interesting mathematics games.
DAY 6 - 29/07/2025
Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register along with other trainees. I moved to staffroom. I met the place of my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period at 7th period. I reached the staffroom and made preparation for my classes. There was a film fest on the fifth and fourth period. We were asked to make proper arrangement. And we made a smooth arrangement for it. I went to the 8.D and took the chapter square identities.
DAY 7 - 30/07/2025
Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register along with other trainees. I moved to staffroom. I met the place of my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period at 4th period. I reached the staffroom and made preparation for my classes. I went to the 8.D and took the chapter square identities. There was a history quiz and Swadesi quiz on the fifth and sixth periods respectively.
DAY 8 - 31/07/2025
Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register along with other trainees. I moved to staffroom. I met the place of my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period at 1st period in 8 D. I reached the staffroom and made preparation for my classes. I went to the class and took the chapter square identities. I got a substitution on 8 D at the fifth period. Along with a peer trainee, I went to the class and engaged the students with a mathematics quiz.
DAY 9 - 01/08/2025
Today I reached the school at 9.15 AM. After signed the attendance register along with other trainees. I moved to staffroom. I met the place of my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period at 1st period in 8 D. I reached the staffroom and made preparation for my classes. I went to the class and took the chapter square identities. I got a substitution on 9 F at the seventh period. Along with a peer trainee, I went to the class and engaged the students with a discussion on the topic importance of learning mathematics.
Comments
Post a Comment