SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 6 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

 DAY 22 - 19/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9 20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 8 D at the fourth period. I taught them area of Parallelogram. I got a substitution at 7 E on the sixth period. I engaged the students with some activities.

DAY 23- 20/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9 20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. There was an assembly in the morning, the school honored the students who participated on the state kalolsava and won A grade.


DAY 24- 21/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9 20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 4th period, I taught them the problems of the section area. We took part in discipline duty on the evening.

DAY 25- 22/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9 20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I taught them problems of the section area of a parallelogram. I had a period on 8 C, I conducted peer tutoring to the class.

DAY 26 - 23/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9 20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I began a new section area of rhombuses to the class. There was a program conducted by the pathanapuram gram panchayat as part of republic day. We made proper arrangement. I got a substitution on 6 G in health education period. I practiced some activities.





Comments