SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 4 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

 DAY 13- 05/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the seventh period. I introduced a new chapter parallelogram to the class. We, the training teachers were assigned the evening discipline duty.

DAY 14- 06/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the seventh period. I continued the chapter parallelogram to the class. I got a substitution at VI E on the sixth period, I engaged the class with some quizzes. We, the training teachers were assigned the evening discipline duty.

INNOVATIVE MODEL

A parallelogram can be drawn in  different ways. Then two sides of a parallelogram are given by changing the angle of the parallelogram we can construct different types of parallelogram with a given length and breath. It can be done through many way. One method is visualized in the model. Construct a link of given measurement. At the two end of the line draw two circles whose radius is same as the other side. By changing the angle, the model illustrate  different parallelograms with  given sides.



DAY 15- 07/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I continued the section sides and angles of the chapter parallelogram to the class. I got a substitution on the fifth period on 9 A. The students studied for their exam and I managed the class.

DAY 16- 08/01/2026

Today I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I introduced a new section diagonals to the class. We engaged in discipline duty on the evening.

DAY 17- 09/01/2026

I reached school at 1:20 p.m. I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. Due to the university exam, we were allotted time from noon onwards on the school. I got a teaching period on 6th period I continued the section diagonals on the class.


Comments