SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 2: WEEK 1 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM
DAY 1 - 12/11/2025
Today was the first day of school internship phase 2. I reach the school at 9:20 a.m. I met my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 8 D on the topic ratios with subtopic parts of triangle. I had a substitution at 8 E on the 5th period I engage the class with some mathematics quizzes.
DAY 2 - 13/11/2025
Today I reach the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance sheet, I met my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 8 D on the first period. I taught them the section parts of triangles of the chapter ratios. I got a substitution on 9 A in the second period. I engaged the students with some quizzes. We helped the teacher to distribute midday meal.
DAY 3 - 14/11/2025
Today I reach the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance sheet, I met my mentor teacher and reviewed the lesson plan. I had a teaching period on 8 D on the first period. I introduced a new chapter, Circles. The School celebrated children's Day through the assembly. We took part in the celebration we help the teachers to distribute mid day meal.
Comments
Post a Comment