SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 9 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

  DAY 35 - 06/10/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance register, I moved to staffroom to met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I got a free period on 8 D at the second period. I took remedial class based on diagnostic test. I had a teaching period on the fourth period. I taught the chapter Solutions of Equations. There was a story writing competition conducted by Mathurbhumi. We helped the teacher to organize it. 

 DAY 36 - 07/10/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I met my mentor teacher to review my lesson plan. I had a substitution on 8. C. I organized a yoga session for the students. With the permission of headmaster, I took them to school auditorium and practiced yoga. I had a teaching period on seventh period. I taught them multiple parts of the chapter solutions of equation.

 DAY 37 - 08/10/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance sheet, I went to staffroom and met my mentor teacher. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I taught them multiple and parts of the chapter solutions of equation. I conducted yoga for 8D class on the second period I practiced tadasana. Students participated actively.

 DAY 38 - 09/10/2025

I reached school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I taught them algebraic method of the chapter solutions of equation. I got a substitution on 8D on the last period. I took a class on malnutrition as part of health education.

 DAY 39 - 10/10/2025

I reached school at 9:20 a.m. After signing the attendance register, I met my mentor to review my lesson plan. I had a teaching period on the first period. I continued the section algebraic method of the chapter solutions of equation. There was a free period at 8D after lunch. I took a class on lifestyle diseases as part of health education.

Comments