SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PHASE 1: WEEK 6 @ MONT TABOR HIGH SCHOOL, PATHANAPURAM

  DAY 24 - 15 /09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. As a part of PTA meeting, the class teachers were called for a meeting. We got duties of managing the classes. I had a teaching period on the 4th period. I taught them some of outer angles of a triangle.

 DAY 25 - 16/09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am After signing the attendance sheet, I moved to staffroom. I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. Then we got a duty of arranging the uniform of students including counting and organizing. There was a quiz on the afternoon. We helped the teacher to conduct the quiz. I had a teaching period on 7th period. I taught the outer angle of polygon.



 DAY 26 - 17/09/2025

I reached the school at 9:20 am. After signing the attendance sheet, I met my mentor teacher to review the lesson plan. I got a substitution in the second period. I taught them some problems of outer angles of triangles. There was a  social science and science quiz at the fifth and sixth period. Along with teachers, we conducted the quiz. My period was fourth period. I did a diagnostic test at the class 8 D.

Comments